- 8 c. Rice Chex cereal
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. lemon curd
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1. Melt white chocolate chips and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. (The melting won't be smooth - don't worry!)
2. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in lemon curd until smooth.
3. Pour Rice Chex into a large paper bag (grocery size) and pour lemon mixture over cereal. Fold the bag to seal and shake to coat cereal.
4. Add powdered sugar to paper bag and shake once more to coat.
5. Spread out on cookie sheet to cool; once completely cool, store at room temperature in airtight containers.