- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I buy the store bought crushed but you can always crush your own graham crackers)
- 3 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter*
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and the powdered sugar in a large bowl.
Add the peanut butter and melted butter and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan and freeze for 20 minutes or until firm.
While the peanut butter mixture is cooling, you can microwave or use a double boiler to melt your chocolate chips and 1-2 tablespoons of butter. I personally just throw the chips and butter in a microwaveable glass bowl and microwave 30 seconds on high, stir and repeat until they are melted. Works perfectly every time.
Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and spread evenly. Put the bars in the fridge and when the chocolate is set take out and cut yourself a little piece, and then get ready to take a short jaunt to heaven!!